2/17/09

Toodle-oo World of Warcraft



No more quests, one hit blows or firing shadow bolts! After two years of devoting a myriad of hours to World of Warcraft, better known as WoW, it's time to say goodbye (for good or not, is still in question). WoW turned this girl, (yes, a real one) that once scratched her head when hearing words like "pwned!," into a serious gamer. Sure, I may have started out as a blundering fool, crashing into trees and dying constantly, but I soldiered on leveling up to a 73 toon with epic gear, and gained respect among high ranking guilds. My alter ego, emilyhaines, a fearless warlock from Hakkar, was well liked among this male dominated/female thirsty world, and I will miss all my friends dearly (even those on my ignore list). On my last day, I took this shot of my "WoW buddies"--probably people I will likely never know in real life, but will definitely remember. For the Alliance!



5 comments:

  1. i which i could be there evily =( unfortunely my computer screw up i havent play wow since 1 day before you leave and i which you to have a nice life malvadita ill hang on and check this blog constantly... btw first comment too bad i wasnt in the picture

    take care...
    Justise

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i laugh a bunch went i read the text ...
    a fool crashing trees and dying constantly lmao and btw went you was 73 epic geared you still was crashing into trees and dying constantly XD

    i hope to log one day and then see the [emilyhaines]is online it will be bad ass ill miss you =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeje i will keep an eye on your blog also i left wow went you do jeje but i think ill be back today

    ReplyDelete